Golden eyes in pictures
My Korean wife had corrective laser surgery done on her eyes when she was a teenager; and I've noticed that whenever we take a picture with the flash on, instead of her eyes flashing red they flash gold. Sometimes they flash gold even when mine didn't flash red. Why do her eyes flash gold? Does this have something to do with her laser surgery maybe, or is it more likely some kind of metal build up in her eyes or possibly even a tumor? If there is a possibility that this could be an issue please include the medical name for the issue and the percentage of chance that that is what she has.
Probably not a big deal.  She should have a full dilated eye exam by an ophthalmologist to make sure everything is OK.

HV
Doctor Ratings & Reviews
Comprehensive info on 720K doctors.
Complete reviews, ratings & more.