Gray dots on the whites of the eye
I found all these gray dots on the white part of my eyes. I don't feel any pain and I don't see them in my line of vision so they seem pretty benign.  It's simply that when I look in the mirror, I can see them.  There's a pattern in which the dots are in areas where the lid is so I would have to lift my lid or widen my eyes in order to see them.  I don't know if this makes a difference but I also have contacts.  I was just wondering what they were and if I could get them removed (don't worry, I'm not going to try to get rid of them myself or try anything without consulting a doctor).  Any input would be appreciated!
I have dots in my eyes too, and they are visible without widening my eyes. I was told they were just freckles in the eyes. I am not sure what may cause them but I have had these ever since I was very small.
is there any way to get rid of them?
-
I have gray dot in each eye, they been on my eyes now a week
I am worried it maybe canser
The chances of cancer arising in both eyes at the same time are nil.  Most of these spots are benign conjunctiva freckles (nevus) or pigment around vessels and nerves traveling through the sclera.  See an Eye MD to set you mind at ease.