Eye Care Community
Grey spots on white part of eye. Getting bigger

This patient support community is for discussions relating to eye care, cataracts, glaucoma, retinal detachment, eye infections, misaligned eyes, intra-ocular implants, refractive surgery (LASIK and CK), glasses, contact lenses, amblyopia, eye injuries, dry eyes, ocular allergy, eye pain and discomfort, pediatric eye disorders, eyelid and tearduct surgery, poor eyesight, and eye surgery.

Hi, I've always had a bunch of grey spots on the white part of my eye. However I've noticed one of them started to get A LOT bigger and is super noticeable now. It's really close to the center of my eye too. Is there something wrong? Thanks
This is one of those conditions when you have to go to the Eye MD ophthalmologist to actually look at it. Ask your family MD to refer you or if you live in USA go to www.geteyesmart.org to find an Eye MD near you.

JCH MD