HELP!!!! EYE PAIN
hey, my name is iden and i would realy love your help becasue i need it big time ok --

i droped a contact lens on the ground in my room and it took me about 30 mins to find it, ones i found it i put it in the case and put some all-in-one soluition for 24 hours. The next day i put them on and i had a high pain in my eye ( i had them on for about 3 hours then i took them off ) i put it in the soluition for 48 hours but my eye ( right eye ) started hurting and it was like i had something in my eye and pain and eye was a lil red so i thought it was normal and i just took the pain for about a week trying that week i started waering the same contacts they dident feel bad like the first day but my eye stall hurt so what i did is i went to the ophthalmologist.

The ophthalmologist said i had pink eye and i could not wear contacts for a while so i through away the contacts and started takeing eye drops i toook eye drops for about 3 weeks and then i ordered a new pair of contacts so i started useing the contacts but all the pain was gone but one was left ( the pain thats left is i now feel pain AROUND my eye ) so i went again to the ophthalmologist and he said MY EYES ARE FINE? i said but theres pain around my eye and he said your eyes look perfectly fine but if you stall have pain around teh eyes just clean ur eyes with hot water and soap or something and it should be gone.

now its been a month and i stall have pain around my eye everything else is gone, i just have pain aorund my eye and the doctor says my eyes are fine and eye DORPS ARE NOT WORKING FOR ME ?? i tryed everything...

PAIN AROUND EYE - DOCTOR SAYS EYES FINE - EYE DROPS DONT WORK

I NEED HELP TO HEAL THE PAIN AROUND MY EYE ANYONE PLEASE HELP ME !!! :) THANK YOU
i have new ones but my doctor says they should be fine as long as i clean them everyday. but i dont think i am reinfucte my self cuz i got cheacked and doctor give me the ok and said that as long as i clean them its like haveing new ones everyday so i dont no ?
Are you still wearing your contact lens or are you keep trying to put them back in?

JCH III MD
This is the sad fact. In eyes that are red, painful, swollen, blurry, watery, sensitive light or all of the above in a contact lens patient the cause 90% of the time is the contact lens.

Test this hypothesis. Leave your contact lens out of your eye completely for a month. You have a 90% chance that the pain around your eyes will go away. If it does your contacts are causing the problem.

If it doesn't then you need to work with an ophthalmologist to look for disease or pathology that might cause the problem.

JCH III MD
o one more thing do i just let my eyes heal by them selfs becasue eye dorps the doctor gave me dont work so should i just let my eyes heal by tehm selfs or well they not heal by them selfs ?
o ok i well try and thanks for your help
The body is a wonderful thing and does most of the healing on its own. If the problem is the contact lens just leaving they out is generally enough.

JCH III MD