Had Cataract surgery yesterday, but refractive error seems far from target
I just had a Tecnis ZCT150 Toric lens implanted yesterday using Femto, no previous eye surgery and beforehand it had a sphere of -4.50 and cylinder of -1.50.  The target was Plano, but since surgery my clearest point of focus has consistently been been 36" away, which I believe would correspond to a refractive error between -1.25 and -1.00.  I am concerned, because -1.25 was the target before I changed my preference to Plano a few weeks ago.

The Dr says that this should get closer to Plano as time goes by, has this been other people's experience?
Yes that is common. The cornea is often swollen in the week after surgery. That makes the cornea bend more and more myopic. As the swelling goes down the cornea bends less and becomes less myopic.
Thanks Dr Hagan, that is reassuring to hear, especially coming from you.  Starting with your "Consider all your Options..." post, the knowledge you have shared here has helped guide my understanding of Cataracts and IOL's.  Thank you so much for making this journey easier for me, you have made a difference in my life.  
Sure happy to help. Let us know how things go.
On my 24 hour followup yesterday, the Dr had me look at the chart through a pinhole, and I could see much smaller letters than I could with the naked eye.  Today I looked up the pinhole test to learn about it.  I think what I saw  demonstrates that the IOL can give me the excellent distance vision I was hoping for, but there are irregularities in the cornea that are filtered out by looking through the pinhole.  

Dr Hagan, is this likely a symptom of the swelling you were talking about, and likely not an indicator that my astigmatism might need further work?
No I'm just saying that the refractive error can vary considerably in the first week-10 days before it settles down.