Haidinger's brush and AMD risk?
Recently at almost 40 yo, I started seeing the Haidinger's brush on lcd monitors, etc, I wasnt able to see it before. I have also other symptoms on the center of my vision, I read there is a relation between Haidinger's brush and AMD but how is that relationship and is it possible to detect AMD with a fundus examination or does it require another test?
H's brush is an inconsistent and unreliable entopic phenomena and of no use in diagnosing ARMD which is made by exam of the eye by various instruments and macular OCT. I would just see an ophthalmologist Eye MD tell her/him of your concerns and worries.  Also read the entire section on entopic phenomena on Wikipedia.  
Hi, is there any reserach about the brush?, I can see it now on my monitor everytime just by moving my head, if I move my head forward or backward it spins. I read people usually watch it by tilting the head, in my case is moving it closer to the monitor but I also see it by tilting, it seems by brain is not filtering it that much anymore.
Not any useful research as there are so many much better and more accurate tests. There is a company that makes a rotating brush on a blue background but I've never used it and don't know anyone that does.
My findings,

I can see it now on tv and monitors, tilting the head or just moving it towards the image makes me see it, if I move the head it moves like the blades of a fan.

If I see the monitor without glasses -myopia- and put them on, I see it.

I see it for the first time when I drank water while watching the monitor, now the brain is not filtering it I guess.

And this is what I would like to find the cause as it may help to understand it better, I dont see if I use photocromatic lens.

They say the retina is all right so I have yet to do neuro tests, is that Im in venezuela and things are a bit hard here to get proper examination.