Headaches with contacts
I wear glasses and contacts for a slight astigmatism.  When I wear contacts I can usually have them in for 4 or 5 hours and then I start to get a headache behind my eyes and on the bridge of my nose.  Is this dry eye? I try using rewetting drops but it doesn't seem to make it better. Is there anything else I can do? As soon as I take my contacts out the headache goes away.  
It means your contacts are causing a problem. Stop wearing them and go in to see the optom or ophthalmologist that fit them for you. Continued wear could damage your eyes.

JCH MD
I normally wear contact lenses. But when I switch to wearing glasses I get a stinging feeling,headache and dry eyes. This never used to happen before. My vision has been stable for several years now. Could it be the material used to make the glass or contact lenses?
It's your contacts. Glasses do not cause dry eyes. When you wear your contacts they induce numbness (anesthsia) on your cornea. After you've removed them feeling returns and you have pain, stinging, watering, etc.

Same advice. Stop wearing the contacts. See your ophthalmologist or optometrist.

JCH MD