Eye Care Community
How do I brighten the white part in my eyes?
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to eye care, cataracts, glaucoma, retinal detachment, eye infections, misaligned eyes, intra-ocular implants, refractive surgery (LASIK and CK), glasses, contact lenses, amblyopia, eye injuries, dry eyes, ocular allergy, eye pain and discomfort, pediatric eye disorders, eyelid and tearduct surgery, poor eyesight, and eye surgery.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

How do I brighten the white part in my eyes?

My eyes looked very bright when I was below 10 years of age. Now I am 28 years old. The white part of my eyes look yellowish and looks very pale. It is not attractive at all. If anyone looks at me think that I am sick. Please help me to retain the whiteness and brightness of my eyes?
Related Discussions
6 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
233488_tn?1310696703
1. Have your eyes examined by an Ophthalmologist eye MD. Share your concerns.
2. When outside in bright sunlight wear a hat with a brim and UV blocking sunglasses.
3. Don't smoke.
JCH MD
Blank
1524139_tn?1291374754
Liver disease? Excessive alcohol consumption/partying?
Blank
823597_tn?1289849553
Isn't it fun getting old???
Blank
757137_tn?1347200053
Try using MSM eye drops.
Blank
Try seeing the eye doctor. But sometimes, the discoloration of the white part of the eye is telling you something is happening. Sometimes yellow could be signifying problems with the liver, or sometimes when the body is toxic it reflects a brownish color in the eyes. Detoxing helps. Ganoderma is a great herb that detox and oxygenate the body. A simple cup of ganoderma coffee or green tea or hot chocolate, does the job. (The ganoderma changes the PH and caffeine content of the beverages - 7mg) Others coffee  contains a high of 620mg. So instead of  having a coffee that is acidic and high with caffeine - have the healthy coffee that is alkaline and 0% caffeine.  I purchase my monthly supply at http://balancesite.organogold.com/US/r_default.asp   It has enhanced my health on a whole.
Blank
use Neways Feroxin go online www.neyways.com.aus or find a distributor who will sell it to you.Its fantastic for whitening your eyes.
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Eye Care Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
469720_tn?1388149949
Blank
Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm-treatable... Blank