How long before my eye gets back to normal after getting glass in it?
About 6 days ago, I was cleaning up a broken light bulb and got a tiny piece of glass in my eye.  I thought that my eye
was irritated until the next morning and realized that something was in my eye.  I went to the eye doctor and he got the glass out from under my upper eyelid.  He said that it was flat and the edges were irregular and told me that my eye did not have any scratches and it should be fine.  Two days later, I went back because my eye was aching and burning especially upon movement.  Yesterday, I went to let another eye doctor look at it and he said that everything looks fine.  My eye is very dry (as I already have severely dry eyes and I believe the sample of Lotemax made it worse).  My eye is still bothering me and it aches from the middle to the inside corner of my nose----I believe this is where the glass was removed.  How long should my eye ache like this?  Should I be seeing floaters and how long will my eyelid hurt underneath and could that be causing my eye to ache making it feel like my eyeball?  My vision was tested the three times I have been examined and it was fine; however, I do not feel that I am seeing perfectly out of this eye, like it is blurry or something.
I can not be of any help.  From what you tell me two doctors told you everything is fine.

Dr. O.
I was cleaning some glass up and when I picked up a pice of the corner of the glass I think a tiny pice went into my eye but iam not sure when I roll my eye I don't feel anything or when I blink I don't feel anything and my eye not red but in the corner of my eye near my nose it hurts where my tears come from the smell hoe  iam taking a look at my eyes and I don't see anything what can I do ? beside going to the er
I had dry eyes for many years, I have tried many different eye drops prescription and over the counter.  but nothing helped.--
Then I found Castor Oil. Cold Expressed Castor Oil is very inexpensive,
I bought mine on line.  you either use an eye dropper and apply 2 drops to each eye at night, or you could apply it on to both upper and lower eyelids on top of the lashes, I use a clean finger. It has given me the relief I needed so that's what I have been using since. This is actually a remedy from Edgar Cayce's on You tube.