Aa
A
A
Close
I also had the jagged line with blurred colours in my vision
With ref to post Blurry Line by trueflaw, Aug 07, 2007 04:17AM

I have almost exactly the same symptoms. A jagged line with blurred colours appears, small to start with and then just grows larger. Its visible even when I close my eyes, both at the same time or one by one. Slightly larger with right eye shut. Gets large to a point where its aross my vision then it gradually fades after 10mins or so. Its  happened twice a few months apart.

Would really like to know what the possibilties could be, would appreciate any info this.
Trueflaw, did you find out what it was?

This discussion is related to Blurry Line.
Cancel
3 Answers
Page 1 of 1
711220 tn?1251894727
Migraine.

Dr. O.
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
i have the same problem. its happening to me right now. i don't know what it is.

Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
I've had this for years.   As Dr. Oyakawa says, it's a migraine headache.  Specifically you (we) are experiencing what's called the 'aura,' a sparkly, rainbow, zig-zag effect that in some people never develops into the classic pain, though the rainbow is usually followed by the standard one-sided headache.

It's so well known that there's lots of artwork-type depictions of it.  Take a look:

http://www.google.com/images?hl=en&um=1&ie=UTF-8&source=og&sa=N&tab=wi&biw=1335&bih=840&q=migraine%20aura&tbs=isch:1
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
Your Answer
Answer
Know how to answer? Tap here to leave your answer...
Answer
Submit Answer
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Eye Care Community Resources
Top Eye Care Answerers
177275 tn?1438375244
Blank