Eye Care Expert Forum
I am I crazy?

Our Ask-A-Doctor Eye Care Forum is where you can post your question and receive a personal answer from physicians affiliated with the American Academy of Ophthalmology.

I am I crazy?
I'm about to turn 20 on the last day of this month. For years now I feel like something's crawling inside of me. I mostly feel it behind my eyes, they switch back and forth and It feels really weird and I get scared. Every time I tell someone this, they say I'm crazy(I know what my body feels like inside), and my left eye sight is really really bad. Even with glasses I sometimes have to squint my eyes to see certain things. I am really frustrated and scared sometimes! Someone please help!
You need to see an ophthalmologist to find out what is causing your symptoms, and why the vision is decreased in your left eye even with glasses.