Eye Care Expert Forum
I can't get my contacts out. It's stuck

Our Ask-A-Doctor Eye Care Forum is where you can post your question and receive a personal answer from physicians affiliated with the American Academy of Ophthalmology.

I can't get my contacts out. It's stuck
hi today in my class  my eye felt blurry and i went to the bathroom to figure it out. But the contacts didn't come off. So i went home and took off my right contacts and that came off easily. Please help me.. I don't know what to do. When i wear my glasses i see on both sides well but when i take them off. Contact that is stuck on left eye can see better than my right eye with no contacts. I have tried eye wash, solution and tried taking them off but it hurts too much.
Everyone that wears contacts needs to be under the care of an optometrist or ophthalmologist. Call the eye practioner that fitted you.

JCH MD