I get dizzy when I sing or hum and when I lay flat.
Several years ago, I began getting what I called "my dizzies" and it would come and go and only seemed to really happen when I would tip my head back (look up).  I went to see my PCP who just looked in my ears, said they looked ok, and wrote me a script for dizziness.  The symptoms sort of went away for a while, but have been back in a different way for some time now.  When I sing or hum, I get really dizzy and begin to have a hard time seeing.  If I fight through it and keep singing, the dizziness and pressure over my eyes can last for hours afterwards.  I blew water off my nose, you know, wrap your bottom lip up around your top lip and blow really hard, and almost felt like I passed out.  Thankfully there was a fence right next to me that I fell against.  If I lay flat, or God forbid hang upside down, it's really bad too.  I'm planning on seeing a doctor, but I'm a "guy" so...  I'll get there sooner or later.  How concerned should I be?
This is an eye forum.

Dr. O.
You need to go back to an ear specialist.  In the meantime, google something called 'benign positional vertigo' and look up the Epley Maneuver for people who are diagnosed with this problem.

It may be that this not what is going on, but your symptoms sound bothersome enough to warrant having an ear doc take another look at you.
Hey there.  Guess it bumped me in here due to the symptom with my eyes.  It is odd that the blurred vision I typically last far longer than the dizziness, but I do think that this should be in the ear/nose/throat area.  I'll repost it there.  Thanks.
I'll check it out!  Thanks!