I have shadow vision right eye bottom part only from football injury?
Hiii

I got hit by football around 10 40pm while playing. I have exactly same issue. In bright light I can see fine (right eye bottom part got hit) I initially had a shadow almost bottom half of my eye I was playing. Now it's 1:45am. And in room normal light I can see almost full. But in dark room or less light room I can't see right bottom part at all. I have no red eye. I have  no swelling. I can see light zing zing flashing of some sort in my vision right eye bottom area.  And little blur vision which is clear on steesing. Can i sleep over and see a Dr tomm. Or should I go now. Usually ER near me don't have any eye specialist.

Update 221 am update
little watery.
Can See if the light are on
If i try to sleep close my eyes when I open my eye I get the vision little at 1st then in few seconds it comes full only if lights are on.  I can't sleep in dark as if i open my right eye I see shadow which is scaring me a lot.
There is watering
There is a little heaviness on eye
There is slight pain irritating like somethings is in my eye

Update 4:11 am night
When I try to sleep I open my eye to see if I can see i get this faded view like something on my eye for the part I can see and for the bottom part I still get that dark black shadow.   After around 30 to 40 seconds only when I open n close my right eye only then the faded part become clear.
There is a lot of sticky discharge like you have in morning when u wake up but it's coming now with tears.
I hope I m not losing my right eye by morning that's why I cant sleep.
The longer I close my eyes the longer it's taking me to get to see from my right eye after it clears the fading smudgy view. For a minute I thought i could not see from right eye but it took a while. (This is only after I m trying to sleep).

There is a wave type shadow on right lower vision it's like waves.  /\/\/\ like mountain. Below the mountain I can't see it's dark shadow  (Only in dark if it's dim lights). In bright normal light i can see much better the wave shadow goes away if i turn on tube light.
An emergency room without an ophthalmologist on call won't do you any good. I would start work on getting in to see an ophthalmologist Eye MD tomorrow as an emergency work-in