Eye Care Community
I pushed my eyeball

This patient support community is for discussions relating to eye care, cataracts, glaucoma, retinal detachment, eye infections, misaligned eyes, intra-ocular implants, refractive surgery (LASIK and CK), glasses, contact lenses, amblyopia, eye injuries, dry eyes, ocular allergy, eye pain and discomfort, pediatric eye disorders, eyelid and tearduct surgery, poor eyesight, and eye surgery.

I pushed my eyeball

I was in the shower and went to go rub my eyes and I felt this sharp pain in my right eye, like I literally pushed it into the back of my head. I got out immediately to go look in the mirror, and now my right eye literally looks like it has been pushed farther back into my head. It's now in pain and I am really worried I will not be able to get my eye to look normal again. Does anyone know what could have happened, and if this is a serious injury I need to look out for?
If you are still in pain you need to see an Eye MD today or go to Emergency Room.  You can find an Eye MD near you at www.geteyesmart.org

JCH MD