I think I need glasses
Hello.. for about three month's. I have had to really
Stay still to see and when I look up at the sky and look at the moon or the stars it seems like there is a line comming from it or when .I look at things there is like blurd edges on everything I look at things on the grown to try and focus on something and everything I see isnt what I thought it was and when I turn my head to the right I see stars but when I turn my head to the left its normal I am 34 years old and scared of this being something that really hurts me I am a mother of three and need to know please thank you
It is possible that you need glasses, but you also need a complete eye exam including dilation to be sure that everything is normal.  See an ophthalmologist for a comprehensive exam.