Aa
A
A
Close
I'VE HAD MY STYE FOR 6 MONTHS!!!!!!!!
Yes, I've had my stye for 6 months now, I've beed trying to get rid of it. I went to an eye doctor, he said it was a "pimple"... that sounds like BS to me. He also prescribed me TobraDex Stye Ointment, but I've seen NO results out of it. I also tried the warm compress, but my stye is too old and solid to react to it. It itches me, some days it's red-er than others, other days it has pieces of dead skin coming off of it, and 2 days ago I noticed a Bump on top of my stye, and I realized that I am growing a Stye on top of a Stye that I already have....... HELP PLEASE????!!!
Cancel
5 Answers
Page 1 of 1
233488_tn?1310696703
Most bumps that last 6 months are not styes but chalazions or growths (almost always benign). See a Eye MD ophthalmologist. Find one at www.aao.org

JCH MD
Comment
Cancel
233488_tn?1310696703
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
i had my sty for about 6 months and the same thing gose for me i tried tea bags , eggs , hot rag, anti - biotixs, etc............. its killing me . i look on line for stuff. and every one i no sty gose away the same day . i just heard about this med its called sty out some one told me its at walmart . but i dont think its true if it gose away tell me what you did so i can do the same . i have to on the same eye also on in the right coner and one on the left. write back thanks.
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
233488_tn?1310696703
Likely is chalazion. See eye MD ophthalmologist find one at www.aao.org may need office surgery to remove
JCH MD
Comment
Cancel
233488_tn?1310696703
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
i always have stye, it always appear every 1 or 2 weeks after it  healed.
i was really sad about it. im only 13 but suffering in this kind of nothing.
i always put hot compress,

please help me
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
I have had a white bump on my EYEBALL for about 6 months. This bump is on the line between the white and iris, it's on both. My eye is red and the eyeball is painful.  I have tried everything including Dr prescribed Polymyxin B Sulfate and Trimethoprim solution. Please advise....
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
Your Answer
Answer
Know how to answer? Tap here to leave your answer...
Answer
I'VE HAD MY STYE FOR 6 MONTHS!!!!!!!!
Submit Answer
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Eye Care Community Resources
Top Eye Care Answerers
177275_tn?1438375244