Eye Care Community
I'VE HAD MY STYE FOR 6 MONTHS!!!!!!!!

This patient support community is for discussions relating to eye care, cataracts, glaucoma, retinal detachment, eye infections, misaligned eyes, intra-ocular implants, refractive surgery (LASIK and CK), glasses, contact lenses, amblyopia, eye injuries, dry eyes, ocular allergy, eye pain and discomfort, pediatric eye disorders, eyelid and tearduct surgery, poor eyesight, and eye surgery.

I'VE HAD MY STYE FOR 6 MONTHS!!!!!!!!

Yes, I've had my stye for 6 months now, I've beed trying to get rid of it. I went to an eye doctor, he said it was a "pimple"... that sounds like BS to me. He also prescribed me TobraDex Stye Ointment, but I've seen NO results out of it. I also tried the warm compress, but my stye is too old and solid to react to it. It itches me, some days it's red-er than others, other days it has pieces of dead skin coming off of it, and 2 days ago I noticed a Bump on top of my stye, and I realized that I am growing a Stye on top of a Stye that I already have....... HELP PLEASE????!!!
Most bumps that last 6 months are not styes but chalazions or growths (almost always benign). See a Eye MD ophthalmologist. Find one at www.aao.org

JCH MD
i had my sty for about 6 months and the same thing gose for me i tried tea bags , eggs , hot rag, anti - biotixs, etc............. its killing me . i look on line for stuff. and every one i no sty gose away the same day . i just heard about this med its called sty out some one told me its at walmart . but i dont think its true if it gose away tell me what you did so i can do the same . i have to on the same eye also on in the right coner and one on the left. write back thanks.
Likely is chalazion. See eye MD ophthalmologist find one at www.aao.org may need office surgery to remove
JCH MD
i always have stye, it always appear every 1 or 2 weeks after it  healed.
i was really sad about it. im only 13 but suffering in this kind of nothing.
i always put hot compress,

please help me