Increase in IOP
My 6 yr daughter has been diagnosed for Glaucoma.She is on medications of Dorzox-T eye drops 3 times a day.
It has been controlling her IOP significantly.Last time it was 13.But this time it came 17 .I am concerned if the drops is loosing its impact slowly? or the other factors might have contributed to the increase in pressure as she is on stool softeners treatment for acute constipation and in mean time she had fever ,cough cold for which only paracetomol was given.
The intraocular pressure (IOP) goes up and down in everyone each 24 hours.  Think of it like the tide at the ocean. For most people the range is 6 points between high and low and high is geneerally 20 or less. For glaucoma patients its higher variation.   So the difference between the two visits does not necessarily mean the medicines are becoming less effective.

I am not familiar with her drop. It's not one used in the USA.  Sounds like a combination of timolol and dorzolamide. (US brand co-sopt).  Timolol has lots of potential side effects.   She should be under the care of a pediatric ophthalmologist or glaucoma specialist.
JCH MD