Indentation in Eyelid Margin
A couple of months ago I noticed an indentation in the middle of my eyelid margin.  When I pull down the eyelid, the area inside my eye immediately under the indentation is slightly dark redder than the rest of the area, but no part of the eye feels irritated.  On a possibly related note, my meibomian glands seem to produce a lot of oil and I get little oil filled bumps along my eyelid margin frequently.  Is the indentation likely related to this same problem with my meibomian glands?  Should I see an optometrist, ophtomologist, or dermatologist?

Thanks!
See a Medical Eye MD physician ophthalmologist. Often MGD Meibomian Gland Disease can cause lid scarring an a notch.  Google Image the term to see what it looks like.

JCH MD