Inner eyelid inflammation
My inner eyelind (both top and bottom) on my left eye keep getting very red and inflamed.  I've been to a regular doctor who prescribed cipro drops and when that didn't work he prescribed Acular drops.  When that didn't work, I went to an eye MD who said my inner eyelids were very inflamed and prescribed Pred Forte 1% eyedrops.  Every hour for twenty four hours and then every four hours,  It took two bottles before it started feeling better, but then when I quite and it came right back.  So my eye MD tested my pressure and put me on them for two more weeks,  This seemed to do the trick and they were fine for over a month,  Now they are as bad as before and I am back on the pred drops.  Three days now and no relief.  I'm just wondering if there is something better for this? Or am I gonna have to keep up with the pred off and on my whole life.  The pain and inflammation are pretty annoying and I am about at the end of my rope.
Thanks,
Lisa
I would suggest you get a second opinon from a Eye MD that specializes in cornea/external disease. Long term us of pred forte (a strong steroid) is fraught with potential side effects and complications.  Find a second opinion at www.aao.org

JCH MD