Intermittent eyelid (right eye only) drooping
(the eyelid drooping is only in my right eye, it is the upper eyelid, and it is drooping in the sense of hiding my double fold, not the more common eyelid drooping that you see on Google images where the double fold is not hidden, it is actually more apparent due to the drooping.  Basically in my eye case, the upper part of the eyelid that covers the second fold of the eyelid is drooping, not the part of the eyelid that is attached to the eyelashes)

Hi, for around 9 days now, I have had eyelid drooping that has persisted every except for 2.  My eyelid was drooping for the first 2 days in a row, then the next day it wasn't, then the day after that it was again for a few days and now today again it isn't drooping.

4 or so days after it first started drooping I have also experienced an increase in floaters in this right eye, after that 4 days or so I also started getting this sensation of the eye itself also feeling as if it has some sort of invisible 'cover' over it that is making my eye feel awkward, the eye just sort of feels blind even though there is no loss of vision.  It feels as if the upper eyelid itself (the part attached to eyelashes) is covering part the eye, even when the eyelid isn't drooping.

Today while my eyelid is not drooping, there is no difference in sensation than the days where the eyelid was drooping.  There has been no pain with the eyelid droop, or the 2 days without it.  Also, in case it is relevant, I have very mild myopia.  (-1.5 diopters prescription)

If relevant, I find very very temporary relief when I yawn and my eye produces tears.  There is no difference in colour perception between eyes, no flashes, no 'darkness' in my field of vision, etc.  There is also no difference in the vision between both eyes (apart from the increase in floaters)

The vision in that eye feels as if it is blurry, but it isn't.  (even when compared to other eye by covering the other)

Thanks for any help!  
I'll add that I am not 100% sure that there is an increase in floaters, as I believe it could just be that I am paying more attention to them due to the stress over this.