Eye Care Community
Irritated eye

This patient support community is for discussions relating to eye care, cataracts, glaucoma, retinal detachment, eye infections, misaligned eyes, intra-ocular implants, refractive surgery (LASIK and CK), glasses, contact lenses, amblyopia, eye injuries, dry eyes, ocular allergy, eye pain and discomfort, pediatric eye disorders, eyelid and tearduct surgery, poor eyesight, and eye surgery.

Irritated eye

4709193?1248840808
I have been wearing contacts for a few years now, and the other day I noticed my eye was kind of red (saturday). I figured it would go away after I took my contacts out and put in a few eye drops.  But it is now tuesday (3 days later) and it is still kind of red, and with a closer look I noticed that there is a very small whitish dot on the edge of my iris.  My eye feels pretty normal, Should I be worried?  Do you think it will heal/go away on its own if I wear my glasses instead?
Stop wearing your contacts and see the Eye MD or optometrist that fit you. Generally these are irritation from contacts

JCH MD