Jellylike blobs on the borders of my eyes.
On the top left border of my right eye i began seeing like a jellylike form in almost triangular shape -like a blob- when i blinked, it is like seeing thru jelly. My eye and retina was examinated and they made an OCT and saw the blood vessels with a tint and thanks God everything was ok, that was a year ago, but now i have two more, one on the very left border of the left eye, and one on the very right border of the right eye of these jellylike forms and the original one is darker is not that transluscent anymore but I can see thru it, the other two are dark on the tip. I repeated the exams and still everything is normal. Can the vitreous jelly change the way the light goes thru, what could it be?, or can the leashes of the eye have something to do with it?, I only see them when I blink. I have lots of floaters i woudnt be worried but considering is growing and im having new ones im afraid of having like 10 of those jelly blobs in a couple years.
Floaters can increase and change.  Most eventually settle to the bottom of the eye and are not seen.

Dr. O.
Thanks Dr O, but what would be those blobs, are they floaters?, they are big, they dont move and I only see them when I blink. Also they are only on the border of my eyes.

Also, does someone has a similar symptom?
Forgot to say they are only seen with some light.