Eye Care Expert Forum
Large cupping

Our Ask-A-Doctor Eye Care Forum is where you can post your question and receive a personal answer from physicians affiliated with the American Academy of Ophthalmology.

Large cupping

This an inquiry regarding the glaucoma suspect status. I have a C/D ratio of about 0.6 in both of my eyes and have had 3 appointments with my eye doctor in the last 1.5 years, 3 sessions, 6 months apart. My visual field test was normal every time, my IOP was about 12 every time and OCT was constant(had two: first and third exam).
   My question is if by this results I am still on the suspect list or I have the same chance to get glaucoma as the average Joe.

Thanks a lot!
Depends what the rest of the exam looks like.  Try and see a glaucoma specialist if you can to shed some light.

HV
Thanks, but vague answer.