Lazy eye
I was shot in the eye with an airsoft gun about 2 1/2 years ago. The gun wasn't as powerful, but it did disturb my eyesight terribly right after the incident  happened. I could not see out of my left eye at all, the one single thing i saw was a cloud blocking my eyesight, and honestly thought i had lost my vision. I taken to an eye doctor a day after and received eye drops to help out my eye(and was told i would not loose my eyesight).

Now that time has passed by, i find myself having a lazy eye, and am sure it's from the incident that occurred 2 1/2 years back. My lazy does not occur daily, but as soon as i feel itchiness on the left eye i know it's because i have a lazy eye. I also find myself having bad eyesight when this occurs. What can i do to prevent my eye form becoming lazy? Please help
see answer to your other post.