Left eye has "dimmer" vision than the Right

When I close one eye and compare what I see with my left and right eyes, it seems like I have dimmer vision with the left eye than the right eye. Looking at a computer screen for instance, the brightness would be reduced with the left when compared to the right. This is not a huge problem, I just want to know if this is normal. I have had one bout of CSR in that eye about 1 1/2 years ago. OCT and Retina fundus exam are normal. Vision is 20/20 with correction.

I'm wondering if this could this be normal or is this an after effect of the CSR?
Normal
It could be either
JCH MD
The question to ask is, "is this normal to you?" If you always had it, it's normal to your vision.  If its something new, it may certainly not be "normal", and could indicate retinal dysfunction.    Subtle changes may not be picked up by any of the tests they perform.
-