Lentis Comfort lens - for cataracts
Hi guys.  I'm about to have cataract surgery. I'm 59, moderately shortsighted, presbyopic (I would be at this age) and have a mild astigmatism. My surgeon in not keen on multifocal lenses (and having seen all the problems on the forum, I'm not surprised) and suggests Lentis Comfort lenses which should give excellent distance vision, and reasonable intermediate vision for computers etc + LRI surgery for the mild astigmatism.  I will have to wear reading glasses but, with luck, not for anything else.   He says with this lens the risk of halos, starbursts and so on for night driving is very low.  Does anyone have any personal experience of these relatively new lenses?
You can use the search feature and archives to see if there are posts. Our practice does not use that IOL so I have no personal experience with it.

JCH MD