Light Dimming In One Eye
Hi, just wanted to know what can cause light and color to dim in one eye? I don't have blurry vision just nearsighted. My vision keeps getting worse. I'm 31 and keep having to get new glasses at least once a year. Last time my vision changed in 6 months. When my color and light perception changed I had a headache on that side and my eye ached. It hurt to move it to the left and up. Could this be sinus infection? The pain lasted a few days then I noticed the change. Been a few weeks since then but hasn't gone back to normal. Went to eye doc and he said it was Dry Eyes. I never heard of dry eyes causing colors to dim. What do you think?
I have never heard of dry eyes causing colors to change. I would see an ophthalmologist (MD) while there I would have color vision checked, amsler grid, perpherial vision  all done.  Need to rule out optic neuritis. If the ophthalmologist doens't turn up something ask for a referal to a neuro-ophthalmologist.

JCH III MD Eye Physician and Surgeon