Eye Care Community
Lump in corner of eye

This patient support community is for discussions relating to eye care, cataracts, glaucoma, retinal detachment, eye infections, misaligned eyes, intra-ocular implants, refractive surgery (LASIK and CK), glasses, contact lenses, amblyopia, eye injuries, dry eyes, ocular allergy, eye pain and discomfort, pediatric eye disorders, eyelid and tearduct surgery, poor eyesight, and eye surgery.

Lump in corner of eye

My right eye has been watering really bad since yesterday morning. In the corner of my eye (not the tear duct, this is not a sty) there is a lump and it's giving me a headache also. Nothing like this is happening on the left side. Someone told me that this is an eye allergy with an inflammed gland and to try Naphcon A and do warm compresses. I have done this but there is no relief. Do you agree that this is an eye allergy or should I see a doctor?
Avatar n tn
i had the same thing, my doctor said it was an eye infection and gave me really good meds
Avatar n tn
it may be a sympton of a cluster headache