Lump on "eye ball"
I've recently noticed a little hard lump under the crease of my top right eyelid feels like the lump is on my eye ball.  When I  roll my eye around feels like it's moving. It doesn't hurt just tender after I've prodded it all day. I noticed it while rubbing my eye which felt bruised. I've been to see an eye doctor and had all the tests, photo of eye, eye pump thingy and so on. Turned out after the doctor rolled my eye lid back and shined a super bright light in it to the point that I could see the fibres on my eyes which was horrible it turned out to be a sty or cyst which grows on the underside of ur eyelid making it feel like there's a hard lump on ur eye. I was 100% certain it was on my eyeball 100%. She showed me the pictures and reassured me there was nothing on my healthy eye.  The reason I wrote this is because 1 it scared the crap out off me and with the power of Google thought I had eye cancer and 2 to hopefully put  someone who's got similar thing at eas.  I'm not saying a lump feeling under ur eye lid is that for certain, but for me who was 100% certain it was,was proved different. When I was tryin to find answers from people who had what sounded what I've got at the minute there wasn't one only the question. So hopefully this helps. Got to put warm cotton pad on closed eye every nite for two,three weeks. I used eye drops from pharmacy and told it don't do nothin so I stopped.  Hope this helps.

This discussion is related to Painless Bump on EyeBALL.
Thanks for the post. In most instances the problem will be in the eyelid and not the eyeball.
JCHMD