MRI for Optic Neuropathy
I had breast  cancer last year and finished treatment. My vision has gotten worse. I have seen an Opthomologist, after a number of eye tests, he has ruled out the problem being in the eyes, and thinks its the brain and ordered MRI. I had a Clean Mri in March, but will do it again. I'm scared, could it be brain cancer? He thinks maybe a cyst and was surprised that the MRI was clean. Help!
With the information you gave me only speculation is possible and that is not something that would be helpful to you. You need to get this information from the ophthalmologist that has examined your eyes. If nothing turns up consider asking the Eye MD to refer you to a neuro-ophthalmologist. There specialty is finding obscure causes of difficult to diagnose conditions

JC MD