Eye Care Community
MY EYE WONT STOP TWITCHING
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to eye care, cataracts, glaucoma, retinal detachment, eye infections, misaligned eyes, intra-ocular implants, refractive surgery (LASIK and CK), glasses, contact lenses, amblyopia, eye injuries, dry eyes, ocular allergy, eye pain and discomfort, pediatric eye disorders, eyelid and tearduct surgery, poor eyesight, and eye surgery.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

MY EYE WONT STOP TWITCHING

um
i can see it twitching
like, i dont lknow how to explain it but the inside of my upper left eyelid is TWITCHING and PULSING and i can se it going BOOM-BOOM BOOM-BOOM BOOM-BOOM.
its ******* annoying
and wont stop
it doesnt even hurt
but its annoying me
like, im sitting here wiith hannahleenie, and like, i just keep going ARR MY ******* EYE, I CAN SEE IT TWITCHING! MAKE IT STOP! STOP! STOPPPPPP
just like that
what could it be and how caan i get it to stop
sorry i sound crazy
my crazy eye is making me that way....

thanks for your time xxxxxxxxxxx
Tags: eyes, twitching, crazy, hurts, thanks, eyelid, hannahleenie, STOP STOP STOP, pulsing