Macular edema
I have macular edema from a retrial setachment. Sometimes it's fine and I have clear vision. Other times it's terrible and distance vision is blurry. Drops didn't work. I have a macular pucker. They won't do surgery unless I can't function which I can. My question is why is is sometimes worse than other days? Especially when I'm outside it's bad.
It is possible that the macular edema is fluctuating in severity.  You say drops didn't work.  It might be worth another try with a different NSAID and a longer duration to see if there is any benefit.  If the macular edema worsens and vision is significantly affected, vitrectomy and removal of the macular pucker might be in order.
It's so frustrating n depressing

Whiletweezing my eyebrows I felt what I thought was a pine on the while of my eye all the way up in the corner where  my buckle is.. I panicked called my dr. He wasn't in so I saw his covering who said it's the buckle and it's been there. It feels line a pimple. Is it normal to be able to see this n feel it? 8 years and I've put eye makeup on n never felt it. The dr said it's because I lifted my lid n looked far down and I probably never did that. Now in creaking out. Can it pop through the sclera???? Should I call the surgeon Monday? Is it normal for this to happen?