Make your vision blurry at will?
I cannot find an explanation as to why someone can do that. Since I've been a kid I noticed I could change the focus in my eye to see everything extremely blurry. I can do that a will and in an instant, unfortunately it doesn't work the other way (as it could fix my far-sighted problem). I started only recently to ask friends whether they could do it or not but everybody seems to think i'm nuts :/

I thought this might be a genetic feature like how some people can fold their tongue in two and others can't. But so far I haven't met anybody who could blurry his or her vision like I do. Is it something you have heard of? How can it be explained?
No mystery here. If you're looking at something at distance and you focus your eyes as you would for looking at something closer it will throw things out of focus.

JCH MD
Hey I can too. I can make me sight blurry close or far either way then focus it back to my orginal sight. Yes it is strange I kept asking my friends either they don't understand what I'm saying or they just say they can't do it. Its nice to find there is some one else besides me hahahaa.
I have been able to do the same thing. I don't know what it is called but it helps to weed out some of the oddities in optical illusions and holograms. Nice to see I am not the only one.
=
Awww, this is so cute!