Mole on eyeball
I recently saw my eye doctor for a regular exam and took advantage of the retinal imaging she had there as it was only $ 45.00. It showed a dark mole on my left,(I think left) eyeball. She just waived it off saying, "We'll just watch it" like it wasn't serious at all; which it may not be but I was just curious to find out more about it. I am not bothered in anyway by my eyes, except that at 58 years old I'm annoyed that I now need to have glasses to see distance now when I'm driving!! And I am far sighted!! I used to have perfect vision!! Is it something to take more seriously than my doctor, who I sense is very compident, is allowing?
Thank you!
Pamela Ewen
Canada
Moles rarely turn into cancer.  It just needs to be followed.

Dr. O.
Hello, could you please tell me if there is any way to remove a mole from the eyeball? I have one on my right eye and it is really bathering me. I couldn't find much information about it. Please tell me your thoughts. Thank you very much.