Monofocal IOL using Nano Flex collamer lens
I am in my mid fifties, farsighted and  have poor vision at all distances now , went to 3 doctors only one highly recommended Blended vision or mini mono vision using this Standard lens is , a Collamer Aspheric Single-Piece IO that is covered by insurance ( made by Staar) .   By blended vision I am told,  I will have very reasonable vision on all three distances. I would like to hear from doctors and patients who know of these lenses. I am excited about it but don't want to rush to have it.
I would love to hear from you. Thank you for your time.
You will probably still need to wear readers. I would recommend Crystalens (from an experienced Crytalens surgeon).  They work very well in hyperopes and when set at mini monovision (-0.75 to -1.00). These hyperopes rarely use glasses at all.

Dr. O.
Thank you Dr. Oyakawa for responding to my post. I also read that the Nano Flex reduces the need for Yag  which I would not do because of my dry eyes. I am realistic in the sense I don't mind wearing reading glasses. The only issue with these lenses is, there are not many people  know of them or knowingly have them in their eyes that I can talk to.