Muro 128 recall

I am presently recovering from cataract surgery.  I've had both eyes done.  My right eye had no complications.  However, my left eye, which I had done on April 28th, is having some difficulties with swelling and pressure.

I am taking several different drops.  One of them is Muro 128.  When I saw my doctor yesterday, she noticed that the corneal swelling has not gone down.  (also the pressure jumped to 22).   She suggested I take the muro 128 4 times a day instead of 2 times.   When I went to my pharmasist, they told me that Muro 128 had been recalled.

Has anyone heard anything about this?  I called my doctors office twice...to see if I should discontinue use and also to find out if there are any substitutes.  So far they havent called back.

Also, can Muro 128 effect the eye pressure?
I was unaware of the recall, but there are generic versions of Muro-128.  Ask your pharmacist if he has generic 5% sodium chloride ophthalmic ointment.  Muro or the generic ointment does not raise eye pressure.  It is hypertonic saline, designed to pull fluid osmotically from the swollen cornea.  
Recalled AND discontinued!
http://www.bausch.com/our-company/recent-news/2011-archive/murocel-recall/

Which IOL did you and your surgeon decide on?  I remember you were asking about multfocals.
Hi,   My doctor said that the multifocals were not for me...SoI had the monofocals
Hello.  I posted reply to KayakerNC on this but I will reply to you also since you actually did the inquiry.  I have been using the Muro 128 ointment for several months which has helped my recurrent corneal erosion.  I went to 2 different pharmacies today and was told the ointment has been recalled but not the solution (she even showed me some).  They said to either call the company or look on their website but I can not find anything at all on it.  I called and they closed for the day already.  Nothing on website.  Will look into more on Monday I guess.
Hi JBethany,

My doctor was unaware of the recall until I told her.  The pharmacist told her it was just the Bausch & Lomb brand that was recalled.  The generic brands are  fine.

So,   I was given the choice of the generic brand ointment or the drops.  I chose the drops, which burn like the dickens, but it will all be worth it if it works!!
Congratulations on having great communications with your medical and pharmaceutical providers.
Hopefully everything goes well.  Looking forward to your updates.
https://www.majorpharmaceuticals.com/pdf/recalls/Muro-128-Ointment.pdf is the info on the muro ointment recall. The 2011 recall and discontinuation were of a different product --1% drops. I've been using the ointment to prevent recurrent corneal erosions for many years, and was pretty worried to see it off the shelves because it's been a lifesaver for me. I'm trying a generic now and hoping it'll work as well (I can be sensitive to the different inactive ingredients between some ointments). I use the ointment at night; it's hard to use during the day since it's pretty thick and blurs my vision. When the erosions were really bad, I used the drops during the day, and yeah, they burn (and make my eyelids a bit salt-crusty). Hope the problems with the ointment are resolved soon - I have to say, my last tube did leave my eyes feeling kind of gritty sometimes, and I was wondering if something was up.
Your link is from 2011 and refers to Murocel, not Muro 128.
The link you posted refers to Murocel, not Muro 128. Different product.
The Muro ointment has been recalled.
https://www.majorpharmaceuticals.com/pdf/recalls/Muro-128-Ointment.pdf