My left eye blind spot is flashing when I blink..
I noticed 2 days ago that my blind spot flashes when I blink. It also looks kinda colored even when my other eye is open. I have been seeing some flashes too in the right corner of my left eye when I move it. But that's been going on for like 2 maybe 3 weeks, It's been freaking me out. I went went to the Ophtalmologist a month ago and he said everything was fine. So why am I seeing this if I'm ok?? I told my parents about it, about the flashes and my blind spot blinking and they won't take me seriously... what's going on in my left eye?? I'm so scared I don't want to go blind.. I'm crying right now.. I'm only 23.. if I had a way to go by myself to the doctor I would go but my parents are the only ones that can take me.. his office is too far for me to take the bus.. please if anyone knows what's going on tell me. Also, if my doctor is too far away, can I go to the emergency room instead?

About me:
I'm a 23 year old female
I have Myopia
Floaters
Anxiety

Please help
You should follow up with the ophthalmologist.  It would be a waste of time going to the ER for this type of problem.

Dr. O.
Thank you. As soon as Monday comes, I will give him a call.
I forgot to mention, I had a HORRIBLE headache the day before the spot started blinking and being noticiable. That throbbing headache lasted the ENTIRE day, even when I was trying to sleep at night. Could this be an after effect? The blind spot on my right eye looks normal though, and it doesn't flash when I blink.
How is your blind spot?I have the exact same problem and i'm aprox. your age...It flashes when i blink,and it also flashes at night and in the morning after i wake up...