My medical report
Dear Sir,
Recently I went to a big eye hospital for treatment of halos they have conducted all the eye tests and examinations. After that they told me there is nothing wrong in your eyes. Your eyes as well as vision are good. The eye test report  as follows :

VD ---------- Rt. 6/9 p1,  Lt. 6/9
PH ---------- Rt. 6/6 p1,  Lt. 6/6 p1

Ocular L/R     OD                  OS
Lids   Normal        Normal
Conjunctiva   Quiet                Quiet
Cornea   Clear                Clear
Anterior Chamber   PACD=1/7        PACD=1/7
Pupil                                           2 mm round regular reacting with thin membrane.
Lens   Clear Clear
IOP   17.3 MM Hg, 5 gm wt.
FUNDUS    WNL

Please see the report and guide me for treatment for the rainbows and colored halos and the cloudy glow, which is recently added with the halos. I need your valuable suggestion and precious reply.
They gave me one eye drop " Just Tears " to use 3 to 4 times a day, that’s all. I have not used it so far. I need your valuable suggestion and medicines if any you can refer.
That basically is a normal eye exam and there is nothing in that report to advise you on. Know that an IOL can produce rainbows and halos. It is called "dysphotopsia"  Use the search feature and archives and read the many posts about this condition.

JCH MD