My vision
I have very aggressive scar tissue after 2 eye surgeries for RD......I have been told the retina has detached again in the center of the retina but the entire retina will not detach due to the buckle being in place.
Is my increased loss of vision due to the scar tissue or the detached center of the retina?
Will this get worse over time if I do not have another surgery to get rid of the scar tissue, which is causing the detachment again?
I have had 2 different opinions from doctors in the same Eye group concerning having another surgery and the possibility of the entire retina detaching from trying to pick off the scar tissue, infection or blood clot.
Please advise.
Sue
1.19.11
Sue you've asked this question in one form or another several times. I have no further comments.

JCH MD
Last suggestion: get a third opinion. We cannot answer your questions without an examination.
JCH MD