Eye Care Community
Neck pain

This patient support community is for discussions relating to eye care, cataracts, glaucoma, retinal detachment, eye infections, misaligned eyes, intra-ocular implants, refractive surgery (LASIK and CK), glasses, contact lenses, amblyopia, eye injuries, dry eyes, ocular allergy, eye pain and discomfort, pediatric eye disorders, eyelid and tearduct surgery, poor eyesight, and eye surgery.

Neck pain

Hi i have been  having alot of pain in on the left side of my neck and my eyesight gets blurry if i try to read something in a matter of seconds i do not know if this contributes to the pain in my neck,i also have been feeling very tired and weak i did extra 2 days ago and the doctor said it looks like i have lesions i do not know waht that is.is it serious i have to go back today and do more tests

This discussion is related to Spinal Lesion - Anxiety and Treatment.
Hopefully you are under the care of a Doctor of Medicine (MD). You should see an Eye MD ophthalmologist and for the neck pain perhaps your family MD and he/she can direct you to the proper specialist.

JCH MD