Eye Care Expert Forum
Need Help With Reoccuring Eye Symptoms!

Our Ask-A-Doctor Eye Care Forum is where you can post your question and receive a personal answer from physicians affiliated with the American Academy of Ophthalmology.

Need Help With Reoccuring Eye Symptoms!
My question is longer than 2000 characters so I can't copy and paste it here but if anyone has time to read this link which is the same thing posted on a different forum I would greatly appreciate any advice or input!!

http://www.lens101.com/general-eye-health/139206-need-help-reoccuring-eye-infection-problem.html#post212152

I promise it's not spam! The gist of the issue is that I am a contact lens wearer who has been experiencing reoccurring eye lid swelling/under eye redness and the only thing that has been helping is Tobradex, a steroid and antibiotic not meant for long term use. Read the link for a more detailed description of my dilemma.
Hello, I'm not allowed to answer questions outside of this forum. I hope you understand. Try to summarize.
Best wishes,
Timothy D. McGarity, M.D.
www.tmcgaritymd.com
www.facebook.com/tmcgaritymd