Eye Care Community
Not sure what is wrong with me.

This patient support community is for discussions relating to eye care, cataracts, glaucoma, retinal detachment, eye infections, misaligned eyes, intra-ocular implants, refractive surgery (LASIK and CK), glasses, contact lenses, amblyopia, eye injuries, dry eyes, ocular allergy, eye pain and discomfort, pediatric eye disorders, eyelid and tearduct surgery, poor eyesight, and eye surgery.

Not sure what is wrong with me.

The questions are in the document and hopefully that doesn't detour anyone from viewing it. I went over the 8000 characters for a question and I couldn't post it. Maybe I will just break it off into sections and post in the needed places, but if anyone is gracious enough to view it, I appreciate it.

http://viewer.zoho.com/docs/eabZsg

Zoho is a safe site. It's just an online document viewer where the question is. Hopefully I am not breaking any rules, sorry if I am.
I went ahead and cut out most of the document and posted it in the dermatology section so here is basically the rest.

Problem #1: Eyes.

1. Eye pain, dark/gray coloring in corners of eyes. Overall I can see great. I am a glasses wearer, but I go without them except for when I am on the computer. My eyes tend to hurt after long durations so I use glasses to combat that. My eye vision however is worse without the glasses on so that is another reason I wear them, vision is not perfect without glasses.

Here recently my eyes have been taken over from some kind of infection or disorder some where. IMO the strain feeling is not due to me having an older prescription of glasses (though I need to get that taken care of later), like some say. I feel more tired than I normally would. Before all this I could stay awake for quite a long time (6am-10pm) without feeling the need to go to bed, now I struggle to pull this off and feel the need to lay down throughout the day. I feel whatever I have is taking a toll on my eyes, causing them to be weakened. Sort of like when certain medicines take you're body through a healing phase, but that phase takes a toll on you're body and cause the immune system to become sluggish and overall result is tiredness/slight sick feeling. Just thought I would clarify on that.

Another thing is sometimes when I have got 6+ hours of sleep, my eyes will be bloodshot when I wake up. This goes away after a few minutes. There is no pain except they feel as if I had been asleep with my eyes open and they feel strained/tired.

Ive been taking Visine A.C. and artificial tears.

Problem #2: Loss of eyelashes/eyebrows. Hair category?

Just here recently I had an eyelash that go stuck in my eye out of no where. It was a pain in the *** to get out, so I resorted to trying to combat the problem at the source. So I slightly pulled my lashes, very slightly. Now several of them came out, then more and more on each eye. I counted I think 7 total which had me worried. It's the same ordeal for my eyebrows now, they come out maybe 6 or so a day. I seen this as very bad at the beginning because I had a lot of eyelashes and they were very long. So I know a before and after when I see one and there is definitely something much worse than I have now. So I gave it some time and to my worst fear, they are not growing back, this is fact. Reason I know 100% is due to me having a unibrow(funny yeah) that I constantly have to trim. As a test I made sure I did a clean trim over this and would see how long before the hairs started coming back, nothing. Not one hair at all came back and it's been two weeks, the same two weeks where normally I would have to re-trim the monster.

________________________

I am also currently on LORATADINE 10MG, twice a day. This was for suspected allergies that I got from a doctor and this has done nothing so far. Ive been on this for 1 month.
See an EyeMD, ophthalmologist.

Dr. O.