OPTIC DISK DRUSEN
Dear Sirs, all doctors conclusion is optic disk drusen in my left eye.is there any possibilty for therapy? I dont have migraine or pain in my eye.Can you please give me more information and also if this will be worst or not.I had  Brain MRI ,eye MRI ,OCT ,b-scan ,analysis.
Many thanks

This discussion is related to Optic disc drusen.
There is no treatment for optic nerve drusen.  Most do not cause significant problems.

Dr. O.
Dear Sir,
Many thanks for your answer.Is there anything that i have to avoid? Like smoke (i am not smoking) in public places,wearing classes for protection ftom the computer? or I need to eat something specia?
Thank you again
Hi, My name is Larry I'm 51, I've had buried optic nerve head drusen all
my life. I can still see good and don't have a problem with it. I have been
told blood thinners and Viagra like drugs can cause problems with bleeding in the eye.
I have hemorrhagatic drusen and once in awhile I will see a colored pulsating blob of light when I close my eyes,
this has only happend two times to me that I know of, it goes away in a week or so, see a doctor
if this happens just for a checkout.   Larry