Oily tear film
I have been suffering for months with eye problems.  It all started with a really bad eye infection which scarred my corneas and altered my tear film.  I was a soft contact lenses wearer before and the doctor has been trying to fit me with RGP b/c I was told that they would help me see better however they make me miserable.  My eyes constantly tear and I feel like I am walking around squinting all the time.  Anyway, I am having horrible issues with the oil in my tear film since the infection.  However, none of the doctors I have gone to look at my eye lids.  I keep telling them it like looking out of a kalidescope.  I am MISERABLE my eyes burn all day  and I am super sensitive to light (it kills me) and I wake up in the middle of the night b/c they are all crusty and I have to go bathe my eyelashes.  I think I have MGD but I was just told to do eyelid massage.  I have read about antibiotics and a kit to help to stablize the oil.  My question is do any of the doctor's know if any of these treatments provide relief from the constant barrage of oil in my tear film and poor vision quality?  Please Help!!
This is treated with lid hygiene and antibiotic (Azasite) if your diagnosis is correct.

Dr. O.