On sunlight, I start seeing bright spots on the center of my vision.
Hi, When I go outside and its sunny after some minutes I start seeing bright spots on the center of my vision, like the afterimage of small bulbs, they are always in the same position and all of them in the center, in the worst case I get around 13 and they cover most of the center of my vision to the point I cant read the street signs. They go away some minutes after I go into a place with less light but if I don't then they last a lot. I noticed that it may happen in my other eye but the bulbs are in another position, but also in the center and always in the same position for that eye. Can migraine or something affect only the center of the vision?, optic never damage or brain damage?, fundus exam shows nothing. Its like watching a lot of bulbs. I also realized that if I press or rub my eyes after they appear they get far worse as they grow bigger and more bulbs appear, but rubbing the eyes is not needed for it to happen just sunlight, its really scary is like having bugs of lights in center of the eyes, sometimes it happens when I watch bright colors on tv but only a few, one or two, they appear mostly when I see the bright white color on walls, etc.
you have to start off with an exam by an Eye MD ophthalmologist and you will likely need some special tests like Amsler grid testing and macular OCT.  It's not possible to suggest a diagnosis from what you've posted but migraine would not be likely.
=
Hi again Doctor, I have another question. Can it be floaters acting as a lense?, I realized that if I blink a lot in an area where those floaters are not in my cent4er of vision  it doesnt happen but when I blink against a bright background when those celllike transparent floaters are in the middle of my vision I get the afterimage of bright circles, but its happening everytime and they last some minutes. I still have to do an OCT but amsler was ok, do I need also a ERG?
It is not likely that the floater could be acting as a lens and focusing light.  If your consultant can get ERG easily fine otherwise it likely would not be too helpful.
well i have the same symptoms you do .. i get temporarily bright spots upon going out in the morning in bright sun but usually it resolves within minutes when i use sun protection and it last longer without protection .. but i also get permanent fixed bright spots since 4 years ago .. the permanent ones usually comes as a bright spot for 1 to 3 days then it resolves leaving a permanent blurred spot .. all my eye exams are within normal .. so i think it has something to do with the brain or nerves .. i tried everything with no luck at preventing them .. i am afraid of the permanent spots as they come in attacks and they are increasing in frequency .. the latest thing i did  was starting a plant based diet a week ago and so far looking good but it is only one week
=
Hi Mustafa, are those in the center of your vision?, I only see them when looking at the sky or sunlight reflected in glossy surfaces. I start seeing a couple but then more appear rapidly, same position everytime.

I forgot to say that I see them when I blink, like imposed afterimages.

Im really afraid of not being able to see with that eye in the future.
=