One Last Eye Concern...
I know I was told by Dr. Hagan III to stop worrying about what I called the "seeing darker in one eye" problem, and I promise this will be the last post on here concerning this. I was thinking of something the other day, and I realized that I've been wording it wrong the whole time. It's not actually a darker vision in one eye; it's more of a tint. Like I said previously, I can still see perfectly clear in that eye...it's just that I see two different shades of tint in that one eye. For example, when I'm out in sunlight and shut my other, normal eye, I see this reddish tint over everything. Yet if I open just that eye in a darker, unlit type place (like my bedroom) I get a bluish-green tint in that eye. So it's not particularly a darker vision...just a tinted one. Is this a somewhat normal experience for people to have? And could this be a symptom of optic atrophy, which I still seem to think I have? Thanks...and I promise I won't bother people on here anymore!
-Jim
Jim,
    Your description does not push me one way or the other. My recommendations remain to stay under the ongoing care of a neuro-ophthalmologist.

JCH II MD