Eye Care Expert Forum
Opthamologist for cataracts, macular degeneration and keratoconus in Ch...
About This Forum:

Our Ask-A-Doctor Eye Care Forum is where you can post your question and receive a personal answer from physicians affiliated with the American Academy of Ophthalmology.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
This expert forum is not accepting new questions. Please post your question in one of our medical support communities.
Opthamologist for cataracts, macular degeneration and keratoconus in Charlotte, NC
I have reached the point in time where cataract surgery is necessary.   I suffer from extreme sunlight sensitivity, macular degeneration and keratoconus in both eyes.   I am very concerned about the sunlight sensitivity increasing after surgery.   I am not totally comfortable with my present optamologist and want to get a second opinion and to find the best of the best in the Charlotte, NC area to do this procedure.   Thank you for your response.
Discussion is closed
Cancel
1 Answers
Page 1 of 1
1573381_tn?1296151159
Search on www.aao.org and do research on the list of doctors that you come up with.  If you really want the best you could consider making the 2 hour drive to DUKE which has one of the best ophthalmology departments in the country.

HV
Discussion is closed
Cancel
A
A
This Forum's Experts
711220_tn?1251894727
Sharper Vision Centers
Torrance, CA
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker