Eye Care Community
Pain Killer : Paracetamol
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to eye care, cataracts, glaucoma, retinal detachment, eye infections, misaligned eyes, intra-ocular implants, refractive surgery (LASIK and CK), glasses, contact lenses, amblyopia, eye injuries, dry eyes, ocular allergy, eye pain and discomfort, pediatric eye disorders, eyelid and tearduct surgery, poor eyesight, and eye surgery.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank
3 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
as for my background on my eyesight....high myope -10 and a retinal detachment 4 years back...spontaneously settled minor cryo surgery was used ...no buckle..... no nothing

Pain Killer : Paracetamol

I get terrible pains wen i use the computer......i was told nothing wrong with the eyes.........now i cannnot stay away from computers due to work responsibilities......
i went to an neuro(no optho neuro around)......and am under a 3 month course for migraines......

Sibellium is wat is been RX

also i have been asked to take naprosyn twice a day......for next 10 days
after a talk with my dad who is in pharmacy i decided to take paracetamol intead of naprosyn.......and it is provin to be an effective painkiller.......

my question is say the maigraine medicine(sibellium) does not prove to be effective in my case(i have a feelin i am havin occular migraine and have a doubt whether the normal migraine medicine wud work).......

Q1 cud i continue with pain killer paracetamol all my life......just 1 pill..max 2 are enaf as of today......wat are the side effects

Q2 Do u need to increase the pain killer dose with time or does the dose usually remain the same to curb the pain over time say 5-10 years(i.e. wud takin 1 or max 2 pills a day be enaf)

i am on 500 mg per pill....

Pls lemme know.......i still have an option of changin my career as i am young ......to a profession where there is lesser computer usage which wud be difficult after 5 years

Thnx

Tags: Pain, computers, dose, Migraine, Work, years, naprosyn