Pain above left eye
Hi, I've had pain above my left eye for a few weeks now. It started suddenly when I was lying in bed and moving my eybrows. The pain is located 'on' my eyebrow(that is, under it, of course). It gets worse when I move my eyes or eyebrows, and the left side of my forehead(the area above my eye and to the left side of my head above my eye) is more sensitive and sometimes painful. The pain right above my eye comes and goes, but usually persists throughout the day. It gets worse if I massage it. I also have the feeling that I'm constantly tensing up my eye and the entire area( as if you were trying to focus on something in the distance) a bit.
That type of pain calls for an investigation. I would start by seeing your personal physician.

JCH MD
I have the same thing and its killing me but it hurts all the sudden and fades quickly then comes back a little while later and does the same thing. But sorry i dont know what it is, do you know?
-